L ayering the paper at an angle on your card front adds a fun element to your cards. Learn how to make this easy card using the pretty papers and punches you have on hand!
1. Fold the Basic White piece in half to form the card base.
2. Adhere a piece of patterned paper to the mat layer. I used a piece from the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper pack.
3. Decide on how much of an angle you want then adhere the patterned paper/mat layer to the card front. Trim the paper that hangs off the edges.
4. Punch out one daisy out of each of the Daisy punches. Layer the smaller daisy on the larger daisy and secure with a little adhesive. Add a Gilded Gem to the center of the daisy.
5. Adhere the daisy to the card front as shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp your greeting on the card front as shown.
For more card ideas, add your name to my email list at https://mailchi.mp/27fe12fd7d81/get-card-ideas-now