D on't throw away your little strips of pretty papers! Use them to make cards like this one that features pieces of the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Papers. I added an embossed background, too, using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. Read on to get instructions and paper dimensions!
Cardstock measurements (in inches):
-Poppy Parade: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2; and 3-1/8 x 4-1/8; and scrap for greeting label.
-Basic White: two pieces measuring 4 x 5-1/4 (one for inside and one to emboss for the card front)
-Fine Art Floral Paper (three different patterns): two pieces measuring ¾ x 4 and one piece measuring 1-1/4 x 4.
1. Fold the Poppy Parade piece in half to form the card base.
2. Run one of the 4 x 5-1/4 pieces of Basic White cardstock through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (or other die cutting machine) using the Painted Texture Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card front.
3. Adhere the three strips of patterned paper to the smaller Poppy Parade mat layer.
Tip: Adhere the two outside pieces first then adhere the middle piece.
4. Wrap the Fine Art Ribbon around that layer and tie a knot.
5. Adhere that layer to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
6. Ink up your greeting and stamp on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock (I used a greeting from the Here's a Card stamp set).
Cut out the greeting using one of the dies from the Tasteful Labels Dies using your die cutting machine, and adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. If desired, stamp a sentiment on the other Basic White piece and adhere to the inside of the card.
I hope I've inspired you to make a card like this one using your paper scraps! For more fun card ideas, subscribe to my newsletter at https://mailchi.mp/27fe12fd7d81/get-card-ideas-now
Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy your day!