ntroducing the new Color & Contour Bundle from the Stampin' Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog!
The Color & Contour Stamp Set is filled with amazing line art images and greetings, and the dies include several different sizes of scalloped rectangle dies and dies to cut out the line images.
Cardstock measurements (in inches):
Highland Heather: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
Basic White: 2 pieces measuring 4 x 5-1/4
Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper:
1-3/4 x 5-1/4
Highland Heather for die-cut scallop frame
Basic White: 2-1/2 x 3-3/4
Basic White: 3/4 x 2-3/4 for banner
1. Fold 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Highland Heather piece in half to form the card base.
2. Run one of the 4 x 5-1/4 Basic White pieces through your die cutting machine (I use the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine) using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
3. Adhere the Designer Series Paper strip to the left side of the embossed piece of Basic White cardstock.
Wrap a piece of Highland Heather 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon around the card front along the Designer Paper seam and secure on the back using a strong adhesive. Then adhere that to the card front.
5. Using the second largest scallop rectangle die from the Scallop Contour Dies and your die cutting machine, cut out the rectangle out of Highland Heather cardstock.
6. Adhere the 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 Basic White piece to the center of the scallop rectangle.
7. Ink up the flower image in Black Memento Ink and stamp on a scrap of Basic White cardstock. Color in using Stampin' Blends markers. I used Highland Heather Dark & Light and Mint Macaron Dark.
8. Cut out the flower using the coordinating die from the Scallop Contour Dies, then adhere to the center of the scallop frame using Stampin' Dimensionals.
9. Adhere the scallop frame to the card front as shown using Stampin' Dimensionals.
10. Ink up your greeting in Highland Heather ink and stamp on the Basic White strip. Cut banner ends using Paper Snips. Adhere to the card front as shown using Stampin' Dimensionals.
11. On the second piece of 4 x 5-1/4 Basic White cardstock stamp another greeting using Highland Heather ink. Then ink up the flower part of the image used on the front in Highland Heather ink and stamp on the bottom right corner if desired (this adds a little more interest to the inside of the card). Then adhere to the inside of the card!
12. Finally, brush a little Wink of Stella onto each flower for added shimmer!
I hope you liked this card idea using the new Color & Contour Bundle. For more fun card ideas, subscribe to my newsletter at https://mailchi.mp/27fe12fd7d81/get-card-ideas-now
|Color & Contour Bundle|
|Hand Penned 12 x12 Designer Series Paper|
|Highland Heather 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Highland Heather Classic Stampin' Pad||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Highland Heather 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon|
|Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends Combo Pack||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Highland Heather Stampin' Blends Combo Pack||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Tasteful Textile 3 D Embossing Folder||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Paper Snips||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Stampin' Seal||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Stampin' Dimensionals||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush||have it||want it||Buy It|