U se Every stamp in the Timeless Textures stamp set. . I’m going to describe this technique as “painting with stamps.” By keeping your paper damp as you stamp you will create some cool patterns. It’s super simple to do but hard to explain in words. You’ll see what I mean when you get to the stamping part. Enjoy the step by step photos along the way.
• Mist watercolor paper with water till evenly damp. Mix Soft Sky and Marina Mist by swirling into both at the same time with aqua painter. Fill in whole background of paper. Keep damp
• Mist paper just until heavily damp with no obvious surface water. Create texture by stamping with Soft Sky horizontally and finishing with diagonally.
• While still damp stamp with Blushing Bride. I was picturing a dune on a shoreline.
• While still damp stamp with Crushed Curry let dry
• Stamp with Wisper White to soften the edges between the Crushed Curry and Soft Sky.
• Stamp with Wisper White in that same white area to begin to define objects. I pictured my objects as pebbles on the beach.
• Stamp randomly with Blushing Bride making sure to interrupt wherever your sentiment is going to be.
• Use an aqua painter to add marina mist between the yellow and pink. Just a few definition lines. Then sprinkle water and let sit to reactivate the ink. Dab with clean paper towel.
• Soft Suede stamped off twice first then stamp right over your sentiment of choice.
• For the base card use Delightful Dijon cardstock and stamp with Wisper White.
• For the mat use Soft Suede card stock and stamp with Daffodil Delight ink.
• Ink the edges of the card front and sentiment with Soft Suede. Assemble the card and use yellow fun foam to pop up the sentiment.