Q uick card using the 2020-2022 In Colors along with the new Adhesive Sheets found in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog
Thick Whisper White - 4 1/4" x 11", scored @ 5 1/2"
Reg. Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4"
Crumb Cake - 2 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Adhesive sheet - 2" x 4 3/4"
In Color - scrap piece of all 5 colors
Scrap of Cinnamon Cider - enough to cut out "love" from the Well Written die and a piece of the Adhesive Sheet to cover the back of this piece.
1. Place the regular Whisper White cardstock in the embossing folder and run through your die-cutting/embossing machine.
2. Attach the embossed sheet to your card front.
3. Peel off the backing on the Adhesive Sheet and place it on the Crumb Cake cardstock.
4. Place the branch die on top of the Crumb Cake cardstock (the Adhesive Sheet should be on the back). Run this through your die-cutting/embossing machine.
5. Using the Small Blooms punch, punch one flower from each color of DSP.
6. Apply a rhinestone to the center of each flower and place a small dimensional to the back of each flower.
7. Attach a piece of Adhesive Sheet to the back of the Cinnamon Cider cardstock, place the "love" die on top of the cardstock, and run through your die-cutting/embossing machine.
8. Remove the white backing from the "love" die-cut piece and place it on the lower right-hand side of the front embossed panel.
9. Remove the white backing from the branch and place it on the embossed panel.
10. Remove the backing from the dimensionals on the individual punched flowers and place them randomly on the branch.
11. Stamp sentiment of your choice inside the card.
Your card is complete!