Thick Whisper White - 4 1/4 x 11, score at 5 1/2
Soft Seafoam Card stock - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
So Very Vellum - 1 1/2 x 4 1/2
Garden Lane DSP - 1 1/2 x 5 3/8
Whisper White - 3.5 x 3.5 and scrap to die cut oval
Pool Party - scrap to die cut Oval
Mint Macaron Ribbon - 8"
1. Take vellum strip and place into Triple Banner punch to notch end.
2. Take Pool Party scrap and cut oval using Stitched Shape Die
3. Take Whisper White and cut small oval using Stitched Shape Die
4. Stamp sentiment (Rise and Shine) on small white oval using Soft Suede ink
5. Stamp mug on 3.5 x 3.5 WhisperWhite card stock using Pool Party Ink. Stamp sentiment in the center of the mug image using Soft Suede ink. Stamp circle image on mug stamped card stock using Soft Suede ink.
Cut mug image using Cup of Cheers dies.
1. Using double-sided tape, adhere Soft Seafoam panel to the front of Thick Whisper White Card panel
2. Using double-sided tape, adhere DSP panel to the front of Soft Seafoam panel, leaving about 1/4" on the far left side.
3. Using Rise and Shine sentiment, stamp sentiment on small Whisper White oval using Soft Suede ink. Mount this on to the Pool Party oval using double-sided tape.
4. Take Mint Macaron ribbon and using double sided, adhere to the back of the pool Party oval. Mount this piece to the Very Vellum panel using dimensionals.
5. Run several strips of double-sided tape across the back of the Very Vellum panel, just behind the oval panel. Adhere this panel on the front of the Soft Seafoam card stock.
6. Using Soft Suede ink, stamp the 3 swirl image.
7. Stamp the sentiment inside the card using Soft Suede ink.