T his card is a simple but elegant card using the deer out of the Santa's Sleigh stamp set.
Paper and Dimensions:
Card Base - Whisper White - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded
1st Layer - Grey - 4" x 5 1/4"
2nd Layer - Year of Cheer DSP (designer series paper) - 3 3/4" x 5"
- Grey Scrap - to cut 2nd largest Oval
Whisper White Scrap - to cut largest pierced Oval
Bronze Foil -2 1/4" x 3"
- Adhere your grey layer (1) to your card base using either the multipurpose glue, or the snail tape.
- Adhere the Year of Cheer DSP layer to the Grey layer (1).
- Adhere the whisper white pierced oval to the large grey oval using snail adhesive or multipurpose glue.
- Cut the deer using the die cut from the Santa's Sleigh from the bronze foil paper.
- Using ribbon of your choice (I used Basic Grey on one card and the bronze ribbon on the other) put a bow on the deer's neck and wrap the top portion of the card with ribbon and tie a knot. The ribbon wraps around the inside of the card.
- Using the "Merry Christmas" stamp from the Merry Mistletoe Stamp set and the Wheat looking design stamp I used basic grey ink and stamped the sentiment at the top of the card and the design at the bottom center of the card.
- Congratulations, your card is complete!