E very Good Wish Christmas Cards using Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper.
Paper and Dimensions
Card Base - Cherry Cobbler or Black Card Stock - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded.
1st Layer - "Christmas Around the World" DSP (designer series paper) - 4" x 5 1/4"
Layer 2 - Cherry Cobbler or Black - 3 3/4" x 5"
- Layer 3 - Whisper White or Very Vanilla - 3 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Attach DSP to card base.
- on the whisper white or very vanilla card stock, stamp either the "peace, love, and joy" or "be merry" in the "Every Good Wish" Stamp Set. Use either cherry cobbler or pear pizzazz ink based on which DSP you are using.
- Stamp the holly leaf and berries in the four corners of the card. I used the pear pizzazz marker to color the leaves and the cherry cobbler marker to color the berries and then stamped the image.
- Using the ink of choice, cherry cobbler or garden green, use the dots stamp in the stamp set and stamp the dots all around the sentiment. See card examples.
- Use the colored wink of Stella to splatter drops on the card front.
- Add a bow to the card using the "Quilted Christmas" 1/4" ribbon.
- Stamp the sentiment "Wishing you the joy of family, the happiness of friends, in the "Every Good Wish" stamp set, using Cherry Cobbler ink. I stamped the sentiment on the top right side on a whisper white or very vanilla layer inside the card. I also stamped the holly leaf and berries in the other 3 corners of the layer and then decorated with cherry cobbler dots around the parameters of the layer. See card examples.
- Congratulations, your card is finished!