or this card I used the matting technique by adding a Cardstock matte to the back of the Designer Series Paper. It' always a good way to add dimension and pop!
Card Cuts: DSP = Designer Series Paper
Card Base - Merry Merlot - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Basic Black - (2) 1 7/8 x 2 5/8, 2 x 4
-Merry Merlot - 1 7/8 x 2 5/8
-Basic White - 4 x 5 1/5
Rustic Harvest - 4 x 5 1/4, (3) 1 3/4 x 2 1/2
- Using Merry Merlot ink stamp the following:
-small flourish onto a Leaf Label
- three small flourish's in the lower right hand corner of the 4 x 5 1/4 piece.
-Using Black Memento ink stamp sentiment of your choice onto the top center of the 4 x 5 1/4 piece. (Note: I used the Artistically Inked stamp set)
- On the 2 x 4 Basic Black piece wipe with Embossing Buddy then using Versa Mark ink stamp the sentiment banner.
- Cover with White Embossing Powder
- Dump off excess powder
- Heat up with Heat tool
- Using the Rustic Pumpkin Dies cut out the banner sentiment.
- Adhere the 4 x 5 1/4 DSP to card front.
- Adhere the Leaf Label to the DSP in the upper right corner as shown.
- Adhere the 1 3/4 x 2 1/2 DSP piece to the 1 7/8 x 2 5/8 card stock mattes. (2) to the Basic Black one and (1) to the Merry Merlot piece.
- Adhere the ones matted with Basic black to the top left corner and bottom right corner of DSP on card front. (Note: You may want to pay attention to your pattern. Example I used the DSP with the Butterfly in the top corner and the one with the stems in the bottom right hand corner)
-Using Dimensionals in the two corners that will not be overlapping the other pieces add the last DSP matted piece to the center of card front as shown.
-Adhere the banner sentiment as shown again using Dimensionals.
-Apply Amber Gems as desired.
-Tie a bow with Basic White Bakers Twine and add to top of leaf label as shown. (I used a mini glue dot folded in half to do this)
-Adhere the other 4 x 5 1/4 Basic White piece to the inside of the card.