N ew stamp set from the Mini Catalog Sept-Dec 2023.
Basic Black: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Crushed Curry: 5-1/4" x 4"
Stargazing DSP: 5-1/4" x 4"
Gold Foil: 4" x 2"
Basic White: Scraps for Moon, Owl and Sentiment
1. Fold Basic Black card stock in half to form a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" card base (Portrait Orientation).
2. Adhere Crushed Curry to the front with adhesive.
3. Die cut Stargazing DSP piece with the largest Deckled Rectangle Die and adhere.
4. On a piece of Basic White scrap approx 3", ink blend Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie for the moon using blending brushes. Then punch out using the 2-1/4" Circle Punch.
5. On a piece of Basic White scrap approx 4" square, stamp the owl with Memento Ink and die cut.
6. Using Stampin' Blends (Ivory, Crumb Cake Lt & Dk and Medium Light SU700) color the owl. Use a Stampin' Blend Color Lifter if so desired.
7. Stamp the sentiment from the Seasonal Branches stamp set in Memento on a piece of scrap Basic White and die cut it out from the Gorgeously Made dies. Using an ink dauber and Basic Gray ink, sponge lightly around the die cut sentiment.
8. Using the piece of Gold Foil, die cut the branches from the Winter Owls dies.
9. Adhere the Moon and Branches to the card front (as shown).
10. Using dimensionals on the owl, adhere to the card front (as shown).
11. Adhere the sentiment to the bottom center portion of the card.