T his is an elegant birthday card with several layers put together. The white layer is die cut from one of the Ornate Layers dies and then embossed with the Ornate Floral embossing folder. The yellow layer is die cut from one of the Ornate Layers dies as well. The flower is stamped with the large Ornate Flower stamp, then cut with my Scan n Cut since there is no die and colored with Stampin' Blends. There is Wink of Stella on the flowers to give them some shimmer and Gold Gilded gems to finish it off!
1. Cut 1 piece of TerraCotta Tile 5-1/2x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
2. Using the Ornate Layers dies, cut Layer 1 from Whisper White and Layer 2 from So Safron.
3. Emboss your Whisper White layer with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing folder. Be sure to emboss after the piece has been die cut.
4. Stamp the large floral piece from the Ornate Style stamp set with black memento ink on Whisper White cardstock.
5. Color the floral piece with your favorite blend markers.
6. Glue the whisper white layer down.
7. Glue the floral piece to the So Safron lace piece.
8. Add dimensionals to the back of the So Saffron layer, center and place on card front.
9. Add 3 Gold gilded gems.
10. Add Wink of Stella to the flowers to give a hint of glitter.
11. Cut a piece of Whisper White with the Ornate Layers die and stamp with your sentiment.
12. Glue layer to inside of card.
13. Stamp envelope with Black Memento ink and color with your favorite blend markers.