F lowery hello card using Stampin' Up! products.
Cut cardstock and designer paper pieces to the following sizes using a Paper Trimmer:
- card from Starry Sky Cardstock at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
- 4" x 5-1/4" of different purple and white flowers with green foliage on light purple background design from Wonderful World 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper, cut so the flowers are vertical on the horizontal rectangle
- 2-5/8" x 4-1/8" from Orchid Oasis Cardstock
- 2-1/2 " x 4" of rows of purple leaves on light purple background design from Wonderful World 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper, cut so the leaves are vertical on the horizontal rectangle
- 1-1/2" square from Starry Sky Cardstock, cut in half on the diagonal using the Paper Trimmer
- 1-3/4" x 3-1/4" from Basic White Cardstock
- purple flowers cut from different large flowers on white background design from Wonderful World 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper using Paper Snips Scissors
Adhere the 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Wonderful World Designer Paper to the front of the Starry Sky card.
Adhere the 2-1/2" x 4" piece of Wonderful World Designer Paper to the center of the Orchid Oasis rectangle.
If you haven't already done so, cut the 1-1/2" square of Starry Sky cardstock in half diagonally using the Paper Trimmer.
Adhere one triangle of Starry Sky cardstock into the upper left corner of the matted small designer paper rectangle and adhere the other to the lower right corner.
Adhere the matted designer paper rectangle with triangles attached to the front of the card in the center.
If you haven't already done so, use Paper Snips Scissors to cut out purple flowers from the different large flowers on white background design of the Wonderful World Designer Paper. Cut off some of the stems along the bottom.
Adhere the cut out purple flowers to the front of the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue or Fine-Tip Glue Pen so the flowers overlap the triangle on the upper left corner of the small matted designer paper as shown.
Mount the sentiment of choice from the Nature's Prints Set on an appropriate size block. Ink it up with the Starry Sky Ink Pad. Stamp it in the center of the white rectangle.
Pick out the label die from the Natural Prints Dies. Put it on top of the stamped sentiment on a platform on your Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine so the sentiment is centered in the die. Run through the machine.
Cut two pieces each about 4-1/4" to 4-1/2" long from the Parakeet Party 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon so they have sharp angles on the ends.
Lay the two pieces of ribbon on the back of the sentiment label cut out so they are horizontal and cross near the center with the ends sticking out on the sides. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to hold the pieces of ribbon in place.
Add more Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the label cut out as needed. Remove the protective backings and adhere the sentiment label cut out with ribbon attached to the front of the card so it is centered on the small, matted designer paper rectangle and covers the ends of the stems of the cut out flowers.
Use the mini spatula on the Take Your Pick to carefully peel up 2 large Starry Sky dots from the sheet of 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots making sure that you get the adhesive backings as well. Adhere them to the front of the card on either end of the sentiment label cut out as shown.