A gate fold card to showcase the spray of flowers!
Card base: Cut Perfect Plum Cardstock - 4-1/4" x 11" - score at 2-3/4" from both ends - fold on score lines and burnish with the bone folder - make sure the ends only meet in the centre, not overlapped
1st layer: Cut Night of Navy Cardstock - 5" x 3-3/4"
Front: Cut 1 Whisper White Cardstock - 3-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Use Perfect Plum Classic Ink to stamp the flower stem
- Use Stitched Oval Framelits and the Big Shot to cut a piece of Night of Navy Cardstock - attach to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Use Night of Navy Classic Ink to stamp greeting on Whisper White Cardstock - cut out with Stitched Oval Framelits, the Big Shot and the Big Shot Magnetic Platform - attach to the Night of Navy oval with Snail Adhesive
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Night of Navy layer
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the completed front to the LEFT half ONLY
Inside: Cut 1 Whisper White Cardstock - 4" x 5-1/4"
- Use Perfect Plum Classic Ink to stamp the flower stem near the bottom corner - partially off the cardstock
- Use Night of Navy Classic Ink to stamp greeting from Flourishing Phrases