Q uick and easy birthday card using Stampin' Up! products including one that can be earned for FREE during Sale-A-Bration 2023.
Cut cardstock and designer paper pieces to the following sizes using a Paper Trimmer and Paper Snips Scissors:
- card from Cherry Cobbler Cardstock at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
- 4" x 5-1/4" from Sahara Sand Cardstock
- 3-3/4" x 5" of pencil-sketch barn yard scene in white on dark red background design from Day At The Farm 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper, cut so the scene is vertical on the vertical rectangle and the barn and silo are on the upper 2/3 of the rectangle
- 1-3/4" x 3-3/4" of chicken wire design from Day At The Farm 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper
- sheep cut from the various barnyard animals on white background design from Day At The Farm 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper using Paper Snips Scissors
Mount the "happy birthday" sentiment from the Celebrating You Set on Block C. Ink it up with the Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad. Stamp it in the center of the horizontal chicken wire designer paper strip so it is closer to the right side.
Adhere the sentiment stamped strip of designer paper to the bottom of the red barn yard scene designer paper rectangle so the left, right, and bottom edges are even.
Adhere the layered designer paper rectangle to the center of the Sahara Sand rectangle.
Cut a 4-1/2" piece of the Gray Granite 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon.
Lay the ribbon across the stamped and layered designer paper/cardstock rectangle so it covers the seam between the two pieces of designer paper. Fold the ends of the ribbon over and secure the ends of the ribbon in place with strips of Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Remove the protective backings from the Tear & Tape strips and add Stampin' Seal to the back of the Sahara Sand rectangle as needed. Adhere to the front of the Cherry Cobbler card.
If you haven't already done so, use Paper Snips Scissors to cut out a sheep from the one sheet of Day At The Farm Designer Paper by hand.
Adhere the cut out sheep to the front of the card so the hooves just overlap the ribbon on the left side as shown.
Cut a 3-1/2" piece of the Gray Granite 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon.
Tie a half knot in the center of the ribbon. Trim the ends.
Use a Mini Glue Dot to adhere the ribbon knot to the front of the card at a slight angle so it is centered over the ribbon just under the right side of the sheep cut out.