T his was the card for each of the participants of the 2nd mini DSP share.
1) Ink up 3 of the uninked stampin spots one with each of the ink refills needed.
2) fold note card and place on stamparatus using magnet on bottom right.
3) using each of the 5 ink spots, rub across card front in wavy motion overlapping if you want.
top to bottom order: Misty Moonlight, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness, Just Jade, and Cinnamon Cider.
4) place tall flower, dragonflies group and sentiment on card where you want them and fold stamping side to pick them up. Ink tall flowers with Merry Merlot, dragonflies with Misty Moonlight and wink of stella and sentiment with Just Jade. Fold stamping side to stamp on card. Repeat if necessary.
5) Using clear block, stamp second sentiment on inside of card inked in Just Jade.
6) Using dragonflies stamp and Misty Moonlight spot, stamp on flap of envelope. Adhere one blue gem to center of top flower on card.