O ne of my favourite cards is still the monochromatic! I love how the Calypso Coral with Very Vanilla sends a gentle wish during a difficult time.
Card base: Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2” - fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
1st layer: Cut Calypso Coral Cardstock - 5-1/4" x 4"
- use the Elegant Butterfly Punch and the Bitty Butterfly Punch to punch out butterflies from this layer before attaching it to the card base with Snail Adhesive
2nd layer: Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock - 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" - this allows for a very thin edge to peek out from under the top layer - nice effect that doesn't take the focus away from the top layer
- use Calypso Coral Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set
- use Calypso Coral Classic Ink to stamp the background flowers and woven images from Timeless Textures Stamp Set
- use Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the greeting to the 1st layer of the card
- use Mini Glue Dots to attach the punched out butterflies to the front layer
Embellishment: Place Rhinestone Basic Jewels
on the front layer as desired and on the centre of each of the butterflies