A fun technique with dramatic results. You can use your stamparatus or if you don't have one, I will show you how to get this great affect without a stamp positioning tool. https://youtu.be/aTlcL-P8eYg
Take a piece of white cardstock and a piece of black cardstock (OR colour of your choice) measuring 14.3cms x 10cms. (These will be your card fronts). It is important that these are cut in exact measurements.
2. Position your preferred stamps in the stamparatus
3. Take your piece of black cardstock and position it in top right hand corner. (nb I use a corner to ensure that the cardstock is tucked right up in a corner and this makes is easier to line up your second piece of cardstock.
4. Rub your embossing buddy over your cardstock to ensure no grease marks capture any excess embossing powder
5. Ink up your stamps with versamark and stamp your image a few times to ensure you have enough coverage. DO NOT REMOVE STAMPS
6. When you are happy with the ink coverage, cover in white embossing powder and heat emboss.
7. Repeat with your white cardstock, ensuring that your cardstock is in the exact same position as previous.
8. This time ink up using your Black ink.
9. Once all inking is complete, take both pieces of cardstock and line up together and using your punch, cut a circle through both pieces of cardstock. (ie. You can use any image even a die cut if you wish). If using a die through your machine, ensure you cut through both pieces of cardstock so you may want to run it through a couple of times.
10. Now layer your piece of black cardstock onto a piece of white cardstock and place the opposite colour circle in the cut out image. Now do the same with the piece of white cardstock.
11. Place the white onto black card base and the black on the white card base.
Heat emboss your sentiment in white embossing powder on black cardstock and Black ink on white cardstock and use the smaller die cut to cut out your sentiments.
Attach your sentiments.
I added a bit of Black and White ribbon.
Now you have created two beautiful cards.