1. Take a piece of the Succulent Garden Designer Paper and cut it 5" X 11-5/8".
2. Score in Portrait mode at 1-3/8".
Turn to Landscape mode and score at 2-1/8", 5-1/4", 7-3/8" and 10-7/16".
3. Cut up on all scored lines to the scored line.
4. Cut small end piece off. Miter the edges of the end flaps.
5. Put snail on the smaller end and glue closed.
6. Assemble the bottom of the bag and seal with snail. Make the seams to the back of the bag.
7. Pinch the bag together and hold punch.
8. Thread the ribbon through the bag and tie off with white twine.
9. Stamp the chick in black memento ink on whisper white paper.
18. Color the chick with Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach and Daffodil Delight.
19. Fussy cut the chick out with your paper snips. Add two Paper Pumpkin stickers back to back to make the ears and attach with glue dots.
20. Using the layering ovals, cut another piece of the Designer paper.
21. Cut a scalloped piece of Sweet Sugarplum cardstock.
21. Attach the two pieces together with Snail.
22. Attach the chick to the ovals with dimensionals.
23. Attach the oval to the bag with dimensionals.
24. Stamp Happy Easter using Sweet Sugarplum ink on a piece of whisper white cardstock and banner the end.
25. Attach the saying with a glue dot behind the ovals.