J une is an exciting month, with the new catalog out. So much to choose from. So going to try get us started with a variety of some new offerings. But it was hard to choose and I look forward to an exciting new catalog.
1.Rococco Rose 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in.
2. Place 4 in x 5 1/4 in Terracottia Tile ran thru Stitched Lace die, on front of card base. Need to use glue dots or sponge on multipurpose glue.
3. Place Pearlized doily on front left side, and place Stitched Label die of Mosaic Paper, in front over the edge of doily.
4. Trim out hummingbird from Mosaic paper and position on front of card with dimentionals.
5. Stamp out sentiment on whisper white on 3 1/2 in x 1/2 in. Then cut out banners on each side of banner. Place across lower edge of label framelit, with dimentionals.
6. Scatter pearls across front.
1. So Saffron 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded vertical.
2. Early Expresso 4 in x 5 1/4 in layered on front.
3. Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 in layered on Expresso.
4. Bird Ballard 2 in x 4 3/4 in layered to left side of front.
5. Stamp bird with memento on stitched circle and color with choice of blends. Stamp sentiment to left of bird with Early Expresso.
6. Layer Image circle on Early Expresso stitched circle. Then layer this on card front with dimentionals.
1. Seaside Spray 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded 4 1/4 horizontally.
2. So Saffron 4 in x 5 1/4 in layered on card base.
3. Whisper White 3 7/8 in x 5 1/8 in. Stamp large leaf stamp all over white, using both first and second generation stamping.
4. Layer a strip of scallop seaside ribbon across lower third of card and secure edges to backside. Then secure whisper white layer to card front.
5. Stamp out 2 large daisy and 2 smaller daisy with So Saffron ink on So Saffron cardstock. Then using appropriate size punches, punch out flowers. Layer two larger flowers together with glue dots in middle alternating petals. Do the same with smaller daisy. Then lay small daisy in center of large daisy and secure with glue dots in center.
6. Attach to card front with multiple glue dots in back center of flower.
7. Attach gold faceted gem to center of daisy.
8. Stamp sentiment on seaside spray stitched label with seaside ink and attach with Dimensional in lower right corner.