I could not help but use this Glad We Are Friends Stamp Set, I just got it last week because I took in my grand son Guinea Pigs. He can't take them to Italy in December, so now they live with us. So yep I am using the Guinea Pig. Of course feel free to use what ever stamp you have but this set is so cute!!!
1. Card base is Basic black 8 1/2 " x 5 1/2" folded in half vertically.
2. Stamp the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the lower right side of the 3-1/2” x 4 3/4 ” piece of Basic White cardstock. Use the Stamparatus for best results.
3.Adhere Rose Gold Foil strip 1/4” x 3 1/2" just above the stamped sentiment. Glue the 1” x 3 1/2" strip of DSP just above the 1/4” strip.
4. Glue the Basic White Thick cardstock to the 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” piece of DSP. Adhere this entire piece to the card base.
5. Stamp Cat with crown image on thick basic white deckled rectangle. I colored cat with light grey granite, adding dark for some highlights. I used dark daffodil delight to color crown. Then I used Wink of Stella to give crown some shine! Add the rectangle to area in left upper corner with dimensionals.
6. Add Basic White 4" x 5 1/4 " to inside card.
1. Pool Party 8 1/2 " x 5 1/2 " folded in half horizontally.
2. Picture This die (circles) has been used in center of 4 " x 5 1/4" Thick Basic White. Using Blending Brush, add these colors to page Blushing Bride, Balmy Blue and Blackberry Bliss.
3. Adhere Striped DSP 3 7/8 " x 5 1/8" to backside of White Diecut. Then adhere to card front.
4. Stamp Guinea Pig on larger circle in memento black. I then colored with Natural blends (500) darker is outside and 600 used on inside. Adhere circle with dimensionals over center circle area.
5. Stamp Guinea sentiment in next largest circle in your ink of choice, I used Balmy Blue. Adhere this circle to upper corner with dimensionals.
6. Included in your kit is some pinwheels, trim them carefully, leaving a small area in the center to keep it all connected. You will have 4 pinwheels total. Layer one on one staggering. This will give you two pinwheels. Layer these where ever you like on your card.
7. I have given you a strip of Enamel Dots. Place dot in each center of pin wheel and then layer on card front where you desire.