C ute Shaker Card that can be made in the colors of your college or high school.
8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Pacific Point Cardstock
4 x 5 1/4 Basic Black Cardstock
3 3/4 x 5 Whisper White Cardstock
3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Tangerine Tango
3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Window Sheet
3 1/2 x 3 1/2 DSP - Brights
1 x 2 Strip Basic Black Cardstock
1 3/8 Square Basic Black Cardstock
Scraps of Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango for Confetti Punches
1. Die Cut Scallop Circles from Tangerine Tango. Use 3" with 2 3/4" nested inside to create ring.
2. Die Cut 3" Circle from Designer Paper
3. Die Cut 2 3/4" Circle in the Whisper White Card Stock positioned about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom of the card.
4. Using the Trimmer Position the 1" strip so that the left point of the strip is aligned with the cutting strip and the other end is lined up with the 3/4" mark on the right side of the cutter. Cut. Then flip the paper over and line up the angle that was just cut on the 1" line on the left of the gutter and cut. This makes the mortarboard section of the graduation cap.
5. Using the 1 3/4" oval die cut, position it at the bottom of the 1 3/8" square so that the edge of the oval is at the middle of the square and cut. The turn it over and do the same on the other side to form the cap section.
6. Cut the Congrats using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlet in Pacific Point.
Punch stars in both colors using the Confetti Star Border Punch and sprinkles using the Sprinkles Punch for the shaker.
1. Score the Pacific Point Cardstock at 4 1/4" and crease with bone folder to form the card base.
2. Adhere the DSP Circle to the Black cardstock positioning it to show through the window on the white layer.
3. Position the foam strips around the edge of the circle and place the sprinkles, stars, and metallic and brights sequins in the center.
4. Stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the white cardstock and adhere the Congrats just above.
5. Adhere the window sheet to the underside of the White Cardstock and align it over the Black cardstock and adhere to the foam strips.
6. Add the Tangerine Tango scalloped circle to the window.
7. Attach the mortarboard section of the cap to the cap section.
8. Using white twine create a tassel by winding the twine around cardboard, tying in the middle and then folding over and tying just below the top. Cut open the bottom loops and using a brad to attach to the center of the cap.
9. Adhere the cap to the top of the window using Stampin Dimensionals.
10. Stamp an inside sentiment if desired and the back of the card.
11. Decorate your envelope.