I love this set!! the Copper is so pretty with the Night of Navy and Pretty Peacock!!
Cuttin' It Up!
Night of Navy: 7" x 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2"; 3" x 4 1/4"; 1 1/2" x 4"
DSP: 2 - 1 1/4" x 4"
Very Vanilla: 4" x 5 1/4"; 2 3/4" x 4"; 3 1/4" x 3 1/2"; scraps for 2 ornaments
Copper Foil: 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
1.Using the embossing buddy wipe down your pieces of Very Vanilla where you will be using the copper embossing powder.
2.Use the Versa mark pad and stamp the "be Jolly this season" on the 4" x 2 3/4" Very Vanilla in the bottom right corner being careful not to add the & at the front of the sentiment. Then add the Copper Embossing powder and heat with the heat tool.
3. Using the Versa mark, stamp the small ornament and add the Copper Embossing powder and heat with the heat tool.
4. Using the Versa mark, stamp the"Merry Christmas" on the 4" x 5 1/4" Very Vanilla inside of card.
5. Stamp the large ornament on Very Vanilla with the Night of Navy ink.
6. Cut both ornaments out with the punches.
1. Using snail, glue the DSP on the Night of Navy pieces of cardstock and the Very Vanilla pieces to the Night of Navy pieces as shown.
Glue the front piece of Night of Navy to the top DSP section.
2. Glue the inside of the card with snail as well.
1. Place the bottom piece of the DSP/Night of Navy to line up on the bottom of the card and using snail glue the front of the card to the bottom DSP/Night of Navy piece.
1. Punch out the sprigs using the Sprig Punch and copper foil paper and glue down using liquid glue using the large ornament for placement of the sprigs.
2. Glue the large ornament down with snail on top of the sprigs.
3. Add Dimensionals to the small ornament and place above the words on the front of the card.