P arcels & Petals is a great bundle that lets you make a box but can be used for cards or other projects as well. For my sweet treat I am making cards but I will be doing a facebook in which I will make the box.
1. Flirty Flamingo 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half 4 1/4.
2. Stamp the single flower in flirty flamingo ink on card front.
3. Tag that has had top cut from die in bundle is layered on front after, coloring silver edge ribbon with flirty flamingo blends marker, and attaching to tag.
4. Stamp flowers with 3 colors, mango melody, flirty flamingo, calypso coral on water color paper 2 1/2 in x 2 1/2 in. After stamping then spritz with some water. Dab dry or dry with heat gun.
5. Layer watercolor paper on 2 3/4 in x 2 3/4 in mango melody.
6. Layer Sprigs behind mango melody, then layer with dimentionals to card base.
7. Stamp sentiment to label with Calypso Coral. Place Label on card front.
1. Sea Foam 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half 4 1/4 in. Stamp wide floral image in shaded spruce throughout card front.
2. Shaded Spruce 1 in x 5 1/4 in layer to left side of card.
3. Garden Lane DSP 1 1/2 in x 5 1/4 in is layered on front of the shaded spruce leaving small amount showing.
4. Stamp the sentiment on Sea Foam label with Shaded Spruce.
5. Layer sentiment on shaded spruce decorative portion which is layered on the shadow piece. This entire portion is on placed on card front with dimentionals.