T his month since we are all online still, I am featuring 1 stamp suite Ornate Garden. This Suite, has paper, stamps, dies, embossing folder, gems, ribbon. It just everything is is great for helping you make Thank You for all those helping us get thru this crisis together.
1. Starting with Very Vanilla 8.5 in x 5.5 in folded at the 4.25 and kept horizontal, we will layer a large 4 x 5.25 solid scallop die cut of terra-cotta tile the front of the card.
2. In the lighter shade terra-cotta DSP that has been cut out with stitched rectangle to fit inside this other die cut, has a piece of gold edge metallic ribbon layered across the lower quarter end before adhering down on top of terra cotta front.
3. A die cut with another center die cut placed in the middle has been added to gold to make the embellishment to go along the left hand side of the card front, adhere securely.
4. Stamp sentiments of choice on Very Vanilla stitched rectangle, I used Terra Cotta Ink, with cursive sentiment, stamped off first to give slightly lighter tone.
5. Cut the rectangle green gold etched DSP in half long ways and adhere to back half of very vanilla piece so this is sticking out above and below the sentiments, to edge this piece.
6. Adhere this newly made sentiment piece with dimentionals to top half of card.
7. Small knot tie applied to ribbon.
1. Whisper White 8.5 in x 5.5 in folded in half 4.24 kept horizontally.
2. Old olive 4 in x 5.25 in is ran thru the Ornate Floral Embossing folder and applied to front of card.
3. Stitched rectangle in soft suede is applied to bottom of card with 2 gold gems to right edge.
4. Daisy sentiment is stamped with memento black ink on whisper white stitched square and colored with light so saffron, light old olive and dark crumb cake blend markers. This square is attached to top right corner of card.
5. 2 in circle is used to punch out gold floral outline DSP, and 2.25 in circle is used to punch out brightly colored daisy DSP, these circles are then layered on the top left side of the card, staggered.
6. Bold sentiment stamped in Old Olive and script stamped with memento black, on the whisper white stitched rectangle. A piece of terra cotta ribbon is placed below sentiment on lower edge of rectangle, secured behind. Adhere this square with dimentionals to lower left card above soft suede rectangle.