- 8 1/2 x 11 peekaboo peach cardstock scored at 4 1/4
- pear pizzazz 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 and 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 for oval
- Tasty treats DSP 4 x 5 1/4
- Tasty treats DSP 1 1/8 x 4
- watercolor paper 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 for stitched oval
- whisper white 3 x 3 for die cut flowers and leaves
This is one of my favorite stamp sets. I stamped the image in archival black on watercolor paper and colored images with ink pads and a blender pen.
I then diecut the stitched oval and adhered to a die cut scallop oval.
I stamped the flowers and leaves with Jar of Love stamp set and cut them out with framelits.
I added a rhinestone to each flower and arranged them onto the top right side of the oval image.
I used clear wink of stella on the turtle and the collar of the dog.
Layer all the pieces together and adhere to the card base.
Such a fun and bright card! Perfect for summer. Enjoy and have a great day!