B eautiful card that looks difficult to make, and yet it's easy. Card fits in an A2 envelope too!
- Old Olive: Cut one 4.25 x 8”
- Score at 1.25 and 2.5,” turn and repeat on opposite side.
- Real Real Red: Cut one 2.75 x 4”, cut one 1 x 5.5”
- Whisper White: Cut one 2.5 x 3.75”
- DSP, Real Red: Cut two 1 x 4”
- DSP, Real Red and Green Polka Dot: Cut two 1 x 4”
- DSP, Pine: Cut one 1 x 5.25”
- Scraps: Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red
- 2.5 x 3.75 Whisper White: Wreath Stamp, Stamp 3 times, slightly repositioning the stamp each time: Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Tranquil Tide
- From Whisper White Scraps: Stamp Season’s Greetings; Bow in Real Real Red
- Using the Classic Label punch: punch the Stamped Season’s Greetings; also punch one Real Red Scrap
- Attach Season’s Greetings to punched Real Red Classic Label
- Using Pretty Pine Die cut: One sprig from Real Red scrap and Two Mistletoe from Old Olive scrap.
Putting it all together: Use the card photo for placement of all the pieces.
- Fold Old Olive on 2.5” score line.
- b. Folding in the opposite direction, on the 1.25” score line
- Attach stamped wreath on inside of card in between the 2.5” score lines.
- Attach 1 x 4” DSP to the four 1.25” sections.
- Attach .75 x 5.25” DSP to Real Red 1 x 5.5” band.
- Cut out Real Red bow and attach to top of wreath using Mini Dimensionals.
- Attach Mistletoe and red sprig to back of Season’s Greetings using Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Attach Season’s Greetings to 1 x 5.5” band using Tear & Tape on the outside 1.25” sections approximately .5” from bottom edge.