Thick Very Vanilla--5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"; Very Vanilla Regular--3 3/4" x 5" (2), 1/2" x 2 1/2"; Shimmery White--3 3/4" x 4 1/4" (die cut rose)
1) Dry emboss with the larger of the very vanilla pieces with Subtle Embossing Folder.
2) On the 3 3/4" x 4 1/4" piece of Shimmery White rub the Embossing Buddy over the surface, then stamp the Christmas Rose with Versa Mark. Cover with Gold Stampin' Emboss and heat set with the heat tool.
3) Spray mist the Christmas Rose with water. Apply a drop of re inker to a clear block and touch the aqua painter to the ink; then onto the wet surface of the Christmas Rose. I used Merry Merlot-Rose, Garden Green and Soft Suede. Poppy Parade Stampin' marker for the berries.
4) Use the edge of a paper towel to daub up excess water. Optional, use the heat tool to dry your paper.
5) Stamp the "Celebrate the Season" with Merry Merlot onto the narrow strip, attach 15" of Gold Metallic Thread with a mini glue dot to the back of the strip and adhere to card with dimensional.
6) Adhere the Christmas Rose with dimensional to the Subtle Embossed card piece. Randomly place 3 Gold Glimmer Dots to the card front. Finally adhere to card front.
1) Stamp 2nd Very Vanilla piece with Merry Merlot the greeting "Happy Christmas to all and to all a Good Night".
2) Adhere to inside of card.