T his card features the amazing Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper and the fabulous Varied Vases Bundle.
1. Glue/Snail your Floral Designer Paper to the Flirty Flamingo layer, then glue/snail to the card base.
2. Stamp the flower STEM on your large white piece of cardstock first in Mossy Meadow – make sure to stamp it towards to the top. Stamp the Sentiment in Mossy Meadow at the bottom of the white layer.
3. Stamp the Flower Colors over the blooming flowers in Flirty Flamingo. Stamp the Vase in Flirty Flamingo on the White Strip of cardstock – Stamp the narrow part at the top of the strip to line up with your punch.
4. Punch your vase image out. Flip the punch over so that you can see where you are punching. If the vase is stamped in the wrong direction to punch, just turn your cardstock around and re-stamp.
5. Place Mini Stampin Dimensionals on back of punched vase and attach over the stamped stem. You will cover up as much of as your stem as you want so that it looks right on the card.
6. Glue/snail vase layer to the Mossy Meadow Layer.
7. Apply Stampin Dimensionals to the back of the stamped layer. Put some on the side also. Remove the backing off of ONE on the left side and attach your doily. Then remove the backing off the other dimensionals and attach to the card.
8. Brush over flowers and vase with Wink of Stella (only need a light touch); Add Pearls where desired.