A ll Star Design Team Blog Hop
Fold 4-1/4" x 11" Soft Succulent cardstock in half for card base.
2. Scribble Balmy Blue, Pool Party and Soft Succulent blends on 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Vellum cardstock.
3. Stamp sentiment on 3-5/8" x 4-7/8" Basic White cardstock with Evening Evergreen ink. Apply adhesive sheet to front of layer.
4. Fill spritzer with 90% or greater Rubbing Alcohol. Spritz vellum and let dry.
5. Stamp images on Vellum with Versamark ink and heat emboss with white emboss powder.
6. Remove backing paper from adhesive sheet and adhere Vellum layer to front of Basic White layer. Trim away excess Vellum. Adhere layers to 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" Balmy Blue cardstock with Stampin' Seal. Adhere layers to card front with dimensionals.
7. Using the Take Your Pick, apply gems.
8. Adhere leftover strip of Vellum to bottom of 2nd 3-5/8" x 4-7/8" Basic White cardstock with Stampin' Seal. Adhere layer to 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" Balmy Blue cardstock with Stampin' Seal. Adhere layers to card inside with Stampin' Seal.
Hope you enjoy!