D iemonds Team Swap by Mary Cook
Fold (2) 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” Basic White cardstock in half. Adhere layers together, overlapping one panel, with Stampin’ Seal to create card base.
2. Use a small amount of Stampin’ Seal to temporarily adhere 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” Smoky Slate cardstock to front panel of card base. Die-cut large flower thorough both layers with the Hydrangea Dies. Carefully separate pieces.
3. Add texture to Smoky Slate cardstock with Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder. Adhere layer to card front, aligning die-cut window, with Stampin’ Seal.
4. Remove protective film from 4-1/4” x ¾” Acetate. Tip: place scotch tape in one corner of layer to easily pull away film. Adhere layer to card front with liquid glue, making sure to place adhesive only where design will cover it.
5. Using So Saffron Stampin’ Blends, color approx. 16” ribbon. Let dry. Wrap around card front and tie into a bow.
6. Stamp sentiment on 1-1/4” x 1” DSP with Memento ink. Die-cut with Hydrangea Dies. Fold approx. 4” of Linen Thread in half and loop through hole in tag. Clip away excess with paper snips. Adhere to label to card front with dimensionals.
7. Adhere 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” Smoky Slate cardstock to front of bottom card panel with Stampin’ Seal.
8. Stamp solid flower top on Thick Basic White die-cut flower, using the stamping off technique, with Seaside Spray ink. Tip: stamping off is stamping the image on a scrap paper and then stamping on cardstock without re-inker to create a lighter image. Stamp solid stem image, using the stamping off technique with Garden Green ink. Stamp detailed stem image with Garden Green ink. With the card folded closed, carefully place die-cut flower through window in front panel, adhering to lower flap with liquid glue.
9. Die-cut approx. 12 small flowers from 1” x 8” Seaside Spray cardstock with Hydrangea Dies. Apply Wink of Stella to flowers. Adhere to flower top with liquid glue.
10. Color pearls with So Saffron Stampin’ Blends. Apply pearls to flower centers, using the Take Your Pick tool.
11.Stamp sentiment on 2” x 1” So Saffron cardstock with Memento ink. Adhere to bottom card panel with dimensionals.
12. Stamp sentiment on 4” x 5-1/4” DSP with Memento ink. Adhere layer to card inside with Stampin’ Seal.
Hope you enjoy!