T rees for Sale and Tree Lot Dies from Salebration can be used for more than just Christmas. This month Sweet Treat Card kit has a little sample of Christmas and Greeting Card. I hope you also like a little techniques from this video and kit. Happy Stamping.
1. Thick basic white 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in, fold 4 1/4 horizontally.
2. Basic White 4 in x 5 1/4 in has been ran thru with a embossing pad under paper so that an imprint is made instead of a cut.
3. Stamp across the top corner of this imprinted white sheet, string of lights. I colored the lights with colored pencils. Adhere this to card front.
4. Two different widths of stitched scallops that are 5 1/4 in across have been cut out and widest is adhered down on card front. Stamp Christmas Greeting to lower corner of thinner scallop in memento black ink and adhere this to card front with dimensionals.
5. Three different size Pear Pizzaz Tree die cut have Evergreen Shimmer die cut with adhesive sheet on the back and adhere it to the pear tree.These are adhered on the front of card through the scallops.
6. Stamp tree sign on sign Sarah Sand diecut in crumb cake ink. Sign is then placed in scallop with dimensionals.
1. Mint Macaron 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half horizontally.
2. Cover the top half with masking tape. Stamp tree multiple times in Mint Macaron throughout card front.
3. Adhere Deckled Rings of Love DSP, on card front.
4. Put Camper together on Daffodil Cardstock base. I colored the door , and tires with pencils. Then other pieces are pieces are adhered to upper and lower portion of camper. This is adhered the camper to deckled die cut with dimensionals.
5. Stamp sentiment on label from Christmas Season Labels is stamped Crumb Cake Ink. This label is adhered to bottom of card front with dimensionals.