tamp Sets: Thanks A Bunch
Cardstock: Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Basic White
Ink: Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Garden Green
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder, Stylish Shapes, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Old Olive cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Shaded Spruce cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 4-3/4”.
3. Use the image carrot stamp with Garden Green for the grass on the Basic White cardstock which is cut at 3-1/2” x 4-1/2”. Clean stamp and use it with Old Olive and Shaded Spruce.
4. Use the small 3 carrot stamp in Shaded Spruce at the bottom for bushes.
5. Use the solid carrot stamp in Old Olive ink to create the Cypress trees, but second generation, so stamp off on grid paper first. Then use the same ink with the image carrot stamp. Use the smaller carrot to add a few “trees” in the middle.
6. Ink up the “Thanks” sentiment with Shaded Spruce on Basic White cardstock. Die-cut it out with the banner die from the Stylish Shapes. Add Dimensionals to the back and attach to the card front.
7. Layer the trees onto the Shaded Spruce with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Add Dimensionals to the back and attach to the card front.
8. Add three of the sequins to the card front.