tamp Sets: Texture and Frames, Sweet Ice Cream (Sentiment)
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Basic White
Ink: Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral and So Saffron
Other: Paper Trimmer, Shammy
1. The base of the card is Highland Heather cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Balmy Blue cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5” and the third layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”.
3. Ink up the stamp set used as a candle with Highland Heather ink and stamp on the far left of the Basic White cardstock at the bottom. Clean off the stamp with the Shammy,
4. Ink up the stamp set used as a candle again but with Balmy Blue ink and stamp on the right side of the first image. Clean off the stamp.
5. Ink up the stamp set again with Calypso Coral ink and right of the second image. Clean stamp.
6. Ink up the stamp with Highland Heather again and stamp. Clean stamp. Ink up with Balmy Blue for the last one.
7. Ink up the stamp used as the candle flames with So Saffron and stamp above all the candles
8. Ink up the “Happy Birthday” sentiment from Sweet Ice Cream with Highland Heather ink and stamp at the very top of the Basic White cardstock.