l ove the. SAB framelits which make this such an easy project!
stamp teapot image with black ink on large Calypso Coral scrap. Diecut with teapot framelet.
1) Fold 8.5"x4.25" piece)of calypso coral cardstock in half to form card base.
2) Add calypso Coral DSP piece to black layer (see notes for measurements) then adhere strips of Black shimmer ribbon to top left and bottom right corners and secure with ScorTape (tear n tape) adhesive, once ribbon is attached adhere this layer to Calypso card base.
3.) Use large Calypso Coral scrap (approx 4"x4") and Tuxedo Black ink and stamp the teapot image. Diecut with corresponding teapot framelit. Also stamp the small flower with sprig image on scrap of white cardstock and color with Calypso Coral for the flower and Color Me Clover for the leaves then diecut it with the flower sprig framelit,
4. Adhere the flowery sprig to center of diecut teapot then adhere the teapot image to the front panel of card.
5. Attach teapot diecut to center front of card panel with dimensionals for depth or plain adhesive if you prefer a flatter card.
6. Next take white cardstock 4"x5.25" and stamp the teacup image in bottom right corner with the larger leafy flower image in the bottom right corner. Color these images in as desired, I opted to color both of the flowers with Calypso Coral for the bloom and Color Me Clover for the greenery.
7. Attach the 2nd white panel with teacup and flower to the inside right page of the folded card base. I left the inside panel without a sentiment/greeting so I can choose my desired sentiment when it's time to mail as this would be a great birthday or thinking of you card. The sentiment that comes with the set is for Mother's Day which would look great as well if you are in need of a Mother's Day card.
8. Don't forget to stamp a pretty little flower on the outside bottom corner of the envelope so the mail carrier can enjoy it too!