T he combination of Cinnamon Cider and Bumblebee along with Flowers for Every Season create an autumn feel.
1. Create a card base from Whisper White cardstock cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4".
2. Cut a piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" and attached to the card front.
3. Cut a piece of Flowers For All Seasons patterned paper at 4" x 5 1/4" and add to the card front.
4. Stamp two large flower images from the Tasteful Touches stamp set using Cinnamon Cider ink on Bumblebee cardstock.
Use scissors to cut out the flowers.
5. Die cut Whisper White cardstock using Tasteful Labels dies as shown in the photograph.
Use Bumblebee ink to stamp the feather using this method: stamping off. Ink the stamp and stamp on scrap paper. Without re-inking the stamp, add the feather to the die cut piece.
Then, use Cinnamon Cider ink to stamp the sentiment over the feather image.
6. Use Forever Flourishing dies to cut the large leaf piece from Cinnamon Cider cardstock.
Cut the large die cut piece into smaller pieces and add them to the card front.
Add one of the large flowers to the left using glue or other adhesive.
On the right, pop up the second flower using dimensionals.
8. Use scraps to decorate the inside bottom of the card.