Thick Whisper White - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - score at 4 1/4
Whisper White - 4 x 5 1/4
Whisper White scrap - to stamp label
Flowering Foil DSP - 2 x 5 1/4
Perrenial Essence DSP - 2 x 5 1/4
Metallic Ribbon - 1 piece 6.5" and one piece 4"
1. Using sponge daubers, add color from the ink pads to the Flowering Foils strip of paper. Use a light touch applying the ink to the paper, you can always add more color if you want. Use the dauber in a circular motion so that you can blend the color evenly.
2. When you have finished coloring, attach this piece to the Whisper White panel. Attach the piece of Perrenial Essence DSP to the other side of the white panel.
3. Take the 6.5" piece of ribbon and attach each end to the back of the card stock using double-sided tape. Thread the 4" piece under the attached white ribbon and tie a knot towards the left-hand side of the panel.
4. Attach this panel to the Thick Whisper White card base.
5. On a piece of white card stock, stamp the dotted label outline using Old Olive ink.
6. Stamp the sentiment inside the label using Pretty Peacock ink. Stamp the small flowers under the sentiment using Old Olive ink.
7. Punch the label using the Lovely Label punch.
8. Punch a label out of the Noble Peacock Foil Paper and cut it in half horizontally. Attach the pieces to the top and bottom of the stamped label allowing just a little bit of the foil paper to show.
9. Using dimensionals, attach the finished label to the card front, centered over the ribbon and to the right side of the card.