T hanks to Jackie @ Klompen Stampers for sharing this design.
- Pacific Point Cardstock: cut 1 @ 5 1/2" x 7 1/4", score @ 3"; cut 1 @ 4 1/4" x 4 1/4", score @ 1".
- Basic White Cardstock: cut 1 @ 4" x 5 1/4"; scrap for die cut for greeting piece.
- Sun Prints Designer Series Paper: cut 1 @ 3" x 4"; cut 1 @ 2 3/4" x 5 1/4".
1. Pacific Point Cardstock (card base): fold on score line and burnish with a bone folder.
2. Pacific Point Cardstock (greeting layer): fold on score line and burnish with a bone folder.
3. With the fold on the card base to the left and fold on the greeting layer to the right, attach by putting adhesive on the 1" strip of the greeting layer. When attaching, place the folded edge of the greeting layer along the right cut edge of the cardbase.
4. Attach the Basic White Cardstock to the inside covering the 1" strip of the Pacific Point greeting layer.
5. Adhere the DSP to front of the card base and the greeting layer on the right.
6. Use Pacific Point Classic Ink to stamp greeting on Basic White die cut, attach to the greeting layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.
7. Embellish card with Polish Dot coloured with Dark Night of Navy Stamping Blend.
8. Embellish envelope as desired.