How cute is this card ?
I was massively inspired and cased this card from the extremely talented Dena Rekow,
so pretty but I did change it up a little by changing the dsp style and the layout slightly and a different sentiment but it is very much Dena's design.
So here goes for the instructions for this happy card.
Whisper White Card Base i used a pre bought but it is simply
21cm x 14.9cm scored on the long side at 10.5cm
12.4cm x 8cm of Basic Black
11.4cm x 7cm of Botanical Butterfly DSP
8.5cm x 6cm of Basic Black
7.5cm x 5cm of Whisper White
Adhere your DSP layer to the larger panel of Basic Black using tombow
then adhere to your card base again using tombow.
take your Whisper White Stamping layer and with your Memento Tuxedo Black
stamp your sentiment I used mines from the all that you are stamp set as it felt right with the little flower blooms.
then adhere the sentiment to the small Basic Black Panel and pop on dimensionals to the back and position and adhere on your card.
next for the POP of colour.
The leaves I used Vellum and Granny Apple Green and for a bit of glitz I added some of our gold glimmer paper but really go through your scraps and see what you have, I die cut the leaves using dies from the foilage frame Thinlits they have 3 different leaf designs but 6 dies so you get 2 of each which is fabby one pass in your big shot and you have 6 leaves I love it x
for the flowers I used the Bloom by Bloom bundle you get the stamp set with 17 stamps and 4 small punches which create the cutest little flowers.
I took the two smallest flowers from the stamp set and added them on one acrylic block and then using versamark ink I added the stamped images on to bright and happy coloured card scraps I had the colour didnt really matter to me.
but for this example the colours used were
Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana and Melon Mambo.
after I stamped them I punched them out using a variety of the 3 punches ( the 4th punch is for building your own small flowers I think)
I then popped them on a foam mat and using just the lid from my pick a tool I pressed the centre to give the flower a wee bit of shape, I finally added some basic rhinestones to the centres of each.
I then adhered the leaves to adjacent corners using tombow and then added the flowers with a glue dot.
Once all done I decided what the heck and gave the flowers a wash over with some wink of stella so they sparkled beautifully.