created these cards as part of my Mystery stamping class today.
The instructions for all three cards are basically the same. I'll list all the supplies and I'll try to label which card they are for.
· 4¼ " x 11" any color cardstock, scored at 5½” and folded in half to create the card base.
· 3" x 4" Basic White or Very Vanilla and a second piece measuring 5 ¼ "x 4".
· 1" x 4" coordinating cardstock.
· 3" x 3" Coordinating Designer Series Paper.
· Floral stamp set with coordinating dies or punch.
· Stamp set with a sentiment if the stamp set in clue 5 doesn't include one.
· A green color that will coordinate with your cardstock. This will be for the leaves and stem primarily.
· Coordinating ink to stamp the greeting and to color the image if necessary
· Ribbon, Wink of Stella etc.
· Adhesive such as Liquid glue, Stampin' Seal, and Dimensionals.
Stamp 3" x 4" Basic White or Very Vanilla Cardstock in landscape orientation with the flower(s), stem, and leaves in green if you can.
Stamp the flowers onto the coordinating DSP also.
Cut out or use a die to cut out the flowers on the DSP.
Using Dimensionals, replace the flowers on the cardstock with the ones you cut from the DSP.
Stamp the greeting in the lower right corner.
Use a scallop die to cut the scallop out of the coordinating cardstock.
Adhere the scallop to the cardstock from the back.
Adhere those layers to the 5½" x 4¼" card base.
Adhere the 5½" x 4" white or vanilla cardstock inside the card.
Embellish as desired with wink of stella, ribbons, gems etc.