1. Fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Balmy Blue in half for card base.
2. Glue a piece of DSP 5-1/4" X 4" to card base.
3. Glue a 2-3/4" x 4" piece of DSP to a 3" x 4-1/4" piece of Balmy Blue cardstock. Wrap ribbon around both layers, and use Dimentionals to add to card front.
4. Stamp sentiment in Navy on a small oval punch, and use Dimentionals to all to scallop oval. Glue to card.
5. Punch a Decorative circle in vellum and a piece of DSP. layer together, and use Dimentionals to add to card.
6. Punch out 3 Hearts in different sizes and add to card.