tamp Set: Sparkle of the Season
Cardstock: Smoky Slate. Basic White, Silver Foil, Pattern Party DSP
Ink: Memento Black
Other: Paper Trimmer, Tailored Tag Punch, Wonderful Snowflakes, Black and White Gingham Ribbon, Checks and Dots Embossing Folder, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Smoky Slate cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Basic Black cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and the Basic White cardstock is cut at 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” and inserted into the Dots Embossing Folder twice. Adhere together with Multipurpose Glue and adhere to the base of the card.
3. Add a gingham strip of the Pattern Party DSP cut at 1-1/8” x 5-1/8” and adhered to the center of the Basic White layer.
4. Cut Silver Foil at 3” x 3” and the black polka dot DSP at 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”. Adhere together with Multipurpose Glue. Add a snowflake from the Wonderful Snowflakes with Multipurpose Glue. Adhere with Dimensionals over the gingham strip.
5. Ink up the sentiment “Merry Christmas” with Memento Black on Smoke Slate cardstock cut at ½” x 3-1/2”. Flag the ends with the Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere over the snowflake with Multipurpose Glue.
6. For the inside: Cut Basic White cardstock at 4” x 5-1/4” and stamp the sentiment and snowflakes with Memento Black ink. Add a ¾” x 4” strip of DSP to the side.