tamp Set: Soft Seedlings
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Shimmery White, Night of Navy
Ink: Versamark, Stampin’ Pastels: Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, and Night of Navy
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, Embossing Buddy, Pick-a-Tool, 3/8” Pool Party Sheer Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Spritzer with 70% Alcohol and Champagne Mist, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots, Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Gum Eraser
1. The base of the card is Coastal Cabana cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3. The third layer is Coastal Cabana cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5” and inserted into the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
4. Ink up the leaf stamp with Versamark ink and stamp it on the Shimmery White cardstock cut at 2-3/4” x 3-1/2”.
5. On an acrylic block scrape off each Pastel with the Pick a Tool spatula. Take a Sponge Dauber in the Granny Apple Green pastel shavings and add it to the stems of the stamp. Then use a Sponge Dauber on the Coastal Cabana shavings above the green shavings. Last year the Night of Navy shavings around the edges of the leaves. Use the Gum Eraser to remove any excess or a brush.
6. Spray with the Spritzer to seal the pastels. Set aside to dry.
7. Add the 3” x 3-3/4” Night of Navy cardstock at an angle on the card. Add the Shimmery White cardstock so it is straight on the card front.
8. Add a bow with the Pool Party Ribbon at the base of the leaf.
9. Add three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Inspired by Colleen Magness