tamp Set: Soft Seedlings (Distinktive stamp set)
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White
Ink: Garden Green
Other: Paper Trimmer, Spritzer, 70% Alcohol, Champagne Mist, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. The base of the card is Garden Green cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3. Ink up the large leaf with Garden Green ink and stamp randomly on the Basic White cardstock, but leaving room for the sentiment. Also, ink up the “helicopter” stamp with Garden Green and fill in some white areas.
4. Ink up the sentiment “Thinking of You” or the sentiment of choice with Garden Green ink in the lower right.
5. Shake the Spritzer and spray the front of the card.
6. Attach to the Garden Green card front.