tamp Set: Soft Seedlings
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Other: Paper Trimmer, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Shammy, Spritzer with Champagne Mist
1. The base of the card is Cherry Cobbler cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4”.
2. The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3. Ink up the leaf first with Crushed Curry and stamp it across the Basic White cardstock. Clean off the stamp with the Shammy,
4. Ink up the leaf with Pumpkin Pie ink and stamp below the Crushed Curry leaves. Clean off the stamp with the Shammy.
5. Ink up the leaf with Cherry Cobbler ink and stamp below the Pumpkin Pie leaves. Clean off the stamp with the Shammy.
6. I added more Crushed Curry leaves at the top to cover the white spaces. Clean off the stamp with the Shammy.
7. Ink up the sentiment “Thinking of You” with Old Olive ink at the bottom of the right-hand side of the card.
8. Adhere the Basic White to the front of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.