tamp Set: Soft Seedlings and Forever Fern
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Clear Embossing Powder
Other: Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Paper Trimmer, Blending Brushes, Paper Towel, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Crushed Curry cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Cherry Cobbler cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the front base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
3. Use the Embossing Buddy on the 3-3/4” x 5” Very Vanilla cardstock. Ink up the leaf with Versamark ink and randomly stamp three leaves on the Very Vanilla cardstock. Add Clear Emboss Powder. Shake off excess and heat set with the Heat Tool.
4. Ink up the “helicopter” stamp with Cherry Cobbler ink and stamp in some of the open areas other than the leaves. Let dry!
5. Then take the Crushed Curry ink and a Blending Brush over the Versamark leaves. Then use Pumpkin Pie and a Blending Brush and last use the Cherry Cobbler and a Blending Brush along the edges but not too much. Wipe off excess ink with a Paper Towel.
6. Take the “speckle” stamp from Forever Fern and ink it up with Cherry Cobbler. Randomly stamp on open spaces about three times.
7. Ink up the sentiment “Thinking of You” with Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla cardstock scrap. Trim it out with the Paper Snips and attach it with the Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals in the lower part of the card.