S oft and pretty card perfect for a birthday, wedding, or anniversary using Stampin' Up! products.
Cut cardstock and designer paper pieces to the following sizes using a cutting and scoring tool and Paper Snips:
- card from Petal Pink Cardstock at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
- 4" x 5-1/4" of pink and red roses with green leaves on white background design from Best Dressed 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
- 2-3/4" x 3-3/4" from Petal Pink Cardstock
- 2-3/4" x 3-3/4" from Whisper White Cardstock
- rose cut from the pink and red roses with green leaves on white background design from Best Dressed 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper using Paper Snips
- leaves cut from pink and red roses with green leaves on white background design from Best Dressed 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper using Paper Snips
Adhere the large piece of Best Dressed Designer Series Paper to the front of the Petal Pink card.
Mount the "wishing you much happiness..." sentiment from the So Sentimental Set on Block D. Ink it up with the Petal Pink Ink Pad. Stamp it in the center of the white rectangle.
Pick out the largest stitched label die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Put it on top of the stamped sentiment on a platform on your cutting and embossing tool so the sentiment is centered. Run through the tool.
Pick out the scalloped oval die from the Layering Ovals Dies that cuts out a scalloped oval that is 3-1/2" long. Put it on top of the Petal Pink rectangle on a platform on your cutting and embossing tool. Run through the tool.
Adhere the sentiment label cut out to the scalloped oval cut out so a bit of the scallops shows all around the label.
Wrap the end of the Silver Metallic Thread around your fingers a few times. Cut the thread loose from the spool. Adhere the thread in loops to the back of the matted sentiment label so it will stick out on the bottom right side of the sentiment label when it is right side up.
Add more SNAIL to the back of the matted sentiment label and adhere it to the center of the front of the card.
If you haven't already done so, use Paper Snips to cut out some leaves and a large rose from the Best Dressed Designer Paper.
Use Fine-Tip Glue Pen or Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the cut out leaves to the upper left side of the white sentiment label.
Use a Stampin' Dimensional to adhere the cut out rose to the upper left side of the white sentiment label so it covers the ends of the cut out leaves and overlaps the white sentiment label and pink scallop oval.
Cut an 8" piece of the Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon.
Tie the ribbon in a small bow. Trim the ends.
Use a Mini Glue Dot to adhere the bow to the front of the card on the bottom right side of the matted sentiment label.