I 'm trying to embrace Stampin Ups! Simple Card concept. After years of adding embellishments and various die cuts it takes effort to simplify. This card requires very little supplies and time to make!
Create a card base with Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- cut one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet in half on the 11" side.
- score at the mid-point of the 8 1/2" side.
cut a piece of Granny Apply Green Cardstock to 5 1/4" x 4".
cut a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock to 4" x 5"
Cut a Very Vanilla piece of cardstock to 3 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Cut a piece of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon to at least 5 1/2".
With the basic black stampin Ink Pad stamp the frog in the bottom left corner of the very vanilla cardstock.
Stamp the butterfly on the frogs hand.
Stamp the crown on his/her head.
Stamp the trio of flies around the frog and butterfly.
Colour the frog Granny Apple Green with either the Blender Pen or with Marker.
Colour his belly and dots with Dark Crumb Cake Blender Pen or Marker.
Colour his crown with Daffodil Delight Blender Pen or Marker.
Colour the butterfly with the color of your choice.
Colour the flies in the colour of your choice.
I used light Pumpkin Pie Blend Pen for the eyes.
In Basic Black stamp "Hey.." on a strip of Granny Apple Green Stampin Ink pad.
Using the small banner punch cut out the sentiment.
Put it all together:
-Using adhesive of your choice attach the stamped Very Vanilla cardstock to the Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Using tape of your choice attach the ribbon just under the frog taping to the back of the card.
- Using dimensionals attach the above to the Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- adhere the above to the very vanilla card base
- use dimensionals to attach the banner to the top of the card.
***if you wish, add embellishments to the banner
*** I also stamped the standing frog on the inside with a sentiment.