K ylie’s International Highlights Winners Blog Hop
Fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2″ Thick Basic White cardstock in half for card base.
2. Add texture to 4" x 5-1/4" Basic White cardstock with Stitched Greenery Die. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
3. Adhere 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" DSP to 2-7/8" x 2-7/8" Evening Evergreen cardstock with Stampin' Seal. Adhere layers to second 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" DSP with Stampin' Seal, rotating layers 45 degrees. Tip: use grid paper to help you align the layers. Adhere layers to card front with Stampin' Seal.
4. Adhere 2" x 2" Gold Foil to 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" DSP with Stampin' Seal. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
5. Die cut butterfly with Brilliant Wings Dies from scrap Evening Evergreen cardstock and Shimmer Vellum. Adhere die-cuts together along body with liquid glue. Adhere to card front with liquid glue.
6. Stamp sentiment on 4-1/4" x 1/2" Basic White cardstock with Cherry Cobbler ink. This project uses a masking technique where only a portion of the sentiment was inked. Adhere layer to 4-1/4" x 1/2" Gold Foil with Stampin' Seal. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
7. Using the Take Your Pick, apply gems.
8. Stamp card inside as desired.
Hope you enjoy!