Thick Whisper White cut at 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 51/2
Thick Whisper White cut at 4 x 5 1/4
Real Red cut at 1 1/4 x 4 1/4
Whisper White cut at 1x4
1. Using Stazon Ink, stamp chick onto center of the Thick Whisper White layer.
2. Cover chick with a circle mask made out of post it notes or masking paper.
3. Using Real Red ink and the lip stamp, stamp lips all over in a random pattern.
4. Remove mask and use Basic Gray, Basic Black, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie Watercolor pencils and an aqua painter to color chick.
5. Use a pen or the Basic Black marker to draw a circle around the chick.
6. Stamp sentiment using Real Red ink onto Whisper White layer.
7. Adhere sentiment panel to Real Red layer using snail.
8. Wrap ribbon around focal panel and adhere to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
9. Tie Bow and add with Glue Dots.
10. Use the Confetti Heart Border Punch to punch a piece of Real Red card stock.
11. Adhere hearts to card using liquid glue.