E nding the year with this fun Hostess Set. This set can be colored with any medium you choose. It is perfect for the end of year fun and these young children will brighten anyone day when they open then envelope.
1. Early Expresso 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half horizontally.
2. Crumb Cake 4 in x 5 1/4 in layered on inside of card.
3. Have a piece Cinnamon CIder 4 in x 5 1/4 in that has been ran thru the Timber 3D Embossing folder ready for card front.
4. Blackberry Beauty DSP 1 in x 4 in DSP layered to left side of Cider on card front.
5. Stamp little boy with leaves on Crumb Cake large Circle die cut in Memento Black ink. I colored with White Chalk pen, Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Smokey Slate and Petal Pink Blends. Then this circle placed toward left side with dimensionals.
6. Cheers Sentiment chosen from Heartfelt Wishes stamped on Banner 1 in x 31/2 in and end punched with Lovely Labels pick a punch. Blackberry Beauty DSP 1/2 in x 3 in placed at lower edge of punch. Then this place on lower end of Cider front and trim to edge of cider.
7. Adhere Cinnamon Cider piece to Expresso Card base.
8. Stamp any sentiment you want inside card piece now also.
1. Cherry Cobbler 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half horizontally.
2. Basic White 4 in x 5 1/4 in layered on inside of card.
3. Sweet Stocking DSP 2 1/2 in x 4 in DSP each layered at angles across Basic White 4 in x 5 1/4 , then trim edges that hang over. Attach this Basic White layer to card front.
4. Stamp little girl with girl with sled on scallop rectangle die cut in Memento Black ink. I colored with Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Smokey Slate and Petal Pink Blends. Then I stamped dog on right of girl and colored dog with Smokey Slate using dots. Adhered with dimensionals over DSP.
5. Stamped Happiest Holidays sentiment in memento black and then trimmed out around sentiment and placed this at top of rectangle with mini dimensionals.